Little Britain Community Baptist Church (LBCBC) has come a long way since the congregation first met in a log building in 1837. We are a community seeking to live out and share with others the new life and love that Jesus provides. Associated with the Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches in Canada, we are in Little Britain, Ontario, in the beautiful Kawartha Lakes Region (about one and a half hours drive north-east of downtown Toronto and fifteen minutes west of Lindsay.
Our church is an open and welcoming community and is wheelchair accessible. You can come just as you are and will always find a friendly reception.
- MINISTRY OPPORTUNITY – COMMUNITY LIFE PASTOR (click on this title in the header)
- MEDIA CENTRE – MANY NEW BOOKS AND DVD’S (click on MEDIA CENTRE)
- In our Sermons section, we now have a “speaker/arrow” symbol. Click on the arrow to instantly hear the sermon.
- To make it easy for you to “sign up” for any events or activities, you can use the SEND A REPLY box at the bottom of most pages. The first time you use this feature, you will be asked to create an account.
- The SEND A REPLY box can also be used to ask questions about the church, or make suggestions about the website. We welcome your input!
SLIDESHOW: VBS Amazing Wonders / Adventure Club Mariposa 500